EEOP Educational Exchange Education Program is a system of pilot projects designed by the Marine Foundation but where one university anywhere in the world will conduct an exchange and co-sponsorship program to send their students on location to help with feasibility studies, research and children’s connectivity to the world. The first of such system will be initiated in Cameroon.
“The initiative to connecting thousands of prosperous Universities and educational institutions to orphan organizations can help improve regional growth with quality tourism and promote global interest to regional development. For the children, it will be a dream come true.”
Educational Orphanage in Cameroon
The system was conceived of and developed in the Philippines already through our architect Scott Gold’s network. The Marine Foundation proposes to build an educational and international communication exchange through setting up the orphanage to be available to other regions and nations. We will involve the community to actively take part in the activities but most importantly, to make the project sustainable in the long term we will have Waseda University in Tokyo to send students to conduct research in our SCU project development concept, and also to grow their heart by meeting the children.
General Development Concept
- The concept is based on Children’s Chance for Tomorrow (CCFT) It will be reproduced in other countries as a base studies of the local infrastructure for the development of the larger SCU (Sea Campus Universal) concept of the Marine Foundation.
- The orphanage will also be Center of Studies and Research.
- Students from the Waseda University of Tokyo will come to stay at the center for exchange and to support development.
- This is an initiative of a meeting between His Excellency Ndzengue Ambassador of Cameroon in Tokyo and the Marine Foundation.
- The voice and moral support of the project is represented by the “First Ladies Club” of Tokyo.
- The chosen architect of the Project is Mr. Scott Gold.
- The infrastructure design of the concept is represented by Professor Kazayasu Fukumoto.
- The medical advisory of the orphanage is presented by Dr. Professor Undra Semjidsuren.
- The project will be entirely funded by the Marine Foundation.
Our versatile project development and the operational platform is designed to feed our daily aspiration for gain, prosperity, and peace, from the perspective of economic growth right from the heart of any society anywhere. With this approach to development, we think an individual will serve a family, a family its society and a good society will make for a stable nation. Therefore, because we all aspire to education, comfort, and health, our philosophy in project inception relates directly to that of being bright, good and clean. In the effort of crystallizing these 3 words in the light of common sense and pragmatism, we could seek the incorruptible pattern in venturing the development of societies.