World Broadcasting Message:
Week 18 of 2021 – Marine Foundation
April 25, to May 1st, 2021
This week in review:
Departure to Africa – Guinea
Arrival in Guinea – Mrs. Balde President of the Marine Foundation Guinea
The Reception at Mrs. Balde’s house
The Sessions with the Government of Guinea
The Delegation of 11 people at the Hotel Sheraton Grand
Marine Foundation’s Delegation to Guinea Conakry – MARINEF-DWB
Mrs. Koura N. Ouattara (left) President of the Marine Foundation Africa (Cote D’Ivoire) with Mrs. Fatoumata D. Balde, President of the Marine Foundation Guinea. Guinea is one of the most beautiful and naturally wealthiest countries on earth. Mrs. Balde was responsible for guiding our delegation to the region and providing all the logistics needed for a revealing country visit. Also thanking Mr. Paul Yapoga for preparing the documentation provided for the ministries we visited.
Mrs. Balde took meticulous care of providing the entire logistics of the delegation with all the costs associated with our visit to Guinea. This initiative made the panel feel secure to move about the daily schedule and provided us with all the knowledge needed to communicate with Guinea’s government.
List of 11 Participants:
- Tomeo RD Gressard: Chairman of the Marine Foundation.
- Fatoumata D. Balde: President Marine Foundation Guinea Conakry – General Director of DWB for the Economic Development of West Africa.
- Koura Niele Ouattara: President of the Marine Foundation Africa through Cote d’Ivoire.
- Kazuyasu Fukumoto: Minister of Technology & Sciences at the Marine Foundation
- Jean Fontaine: General Secretary of DWB & Assistant to the Chairman at DWB.
- Paul Adiko Yapoga: Ministry of Economic Developments at Marine Foundation.
- Kouassi Brou: Project Coordinator at Marine Foundation.
- Chikara Matsunaga: Ministry of Technology in charge of IT Infrastructure at Marine Foundation.
- Nobuko Kotoyori: General Assitant to Chairman at Marine Foundation
Kamal El-Makhloufi: President of the “Haut Patronat Des Commercants” Cote d’Ivoire & General Assistant to President Marine Foundation Cote d’Ivoire.
- Alex Shu: Member Director of the China Railway Group.
- Michael Schrago: Breeding Technologies & Owner of First Price Best Cow of the World.
5th Day Final Meeting and my Departure to the Gambia
A great “THANK YOU” to Mr. & Mrs the great staff of Mrs. Balde
A great “THANK YOU” to Mr, Paul Yapoga for all the documentation prepared for the trip and also for honoring his Dear Mother who passed away at the end of May 2021. May she rest in Heaven and be the fruit of abundance from the legacy she left and transmitted to her wonderful family.
DAY BY DAY REPORTS - click here
NEW ICB MEMBERS - click here
You may also see the listing of all members on the Brand Leadership page.
The group is organized into 5 sections defined as East South Center North and West.
WEBSITE UPDATES - click here
To find out quicly about the structure of the entire organization you may to the sitemap page.
To receive the weekly reports on your Whatsapp application on your Android or IOS portable phone, please send a Whatsapp message at +81 90 4944 5599 | Thank you for following us.