Manyima Baby Sarr
Member of the International Committee of the Brand
“360” Co-Founding Group Leadership / Code “135” – Annual Celebration Day: July 23
Member of the Co-Brand Ownership of the Logo and Trademark of the Marine Foundation.
Member of the Production Team
General Organizational Information
Headquarters & Contact + PDF: Marine Foundation's full Capabilities
Japan International Concept & Project Design Headquarters:
21F Shin-Marunouchi Center Building,
1-6-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
10:00a – 5:00p M-F, closed S-S
Under the Convention of Marine Foundation Tokyo, our Global Office Reception
Marine Foundation Operational Full Capabilities - Site Map of the Agencies
Open or Download the PDF Presentation:
Introduction to the Marine Foundation's structural concept
Education, project development, and marketing through international events make us a movement of reforms where the agenda takes economic rebirth a prerequisite duty wherever it would establish. Among other systems, our educational planning revolves around 3 reforms in content: Sea Campus Universal (15000 children per school), Global University of Technology & Development, and Ocean Universal (complete maritime education). Focusing on these sectors only would help reconstruct any region or improve already developed countries' status.
We are a "peaceful" movement. We talk of peace in the substance in the look of an "olympiad philosophical concept" or a place where there can be no conflicts. For example, in the Olympic Organization, based on the disciplines of sports rules, people worldwide gather together to dispute titles for medals. Here we see that sporting rules govern nations' relations during 2 weeks of events, every 4 years. This is indeed the example of a peaceful concept, where common sense takes over, and participation requires neutralizing religious, cultural, or political backgrounds for a while.
The Marine Foundation centers its ruling in gathering its network around the values of the birth of humanity and so the birth of life itself. The undeniable truth of the reality of the mother's womb brings out our biological commonality. For that reason, our corporate ruling proclaims and demands a standard of absolute respect for life and the environment. From that understanding, our management system and ideological backgrounds must leave common sense in perfect human relations of absolute respect. Peace has a chance to flourish in the understanding that we all come from the same birthplace. The Marine Foundation is a practitioner of the rules in the context of membership and leadership communications, enticing diversities to come and work together under the banner of education and celebration. Even when it comes to cultural traditions, religions, or political parties, the one who loves and respects the most will ultimately become the champion of attraction and popularity.
5 Main Executive Central Committees:
- The 1st executive committee is mainly internal, and consists of the Board of Brand Owners made up of 360 members representing the 360 degrees of a perfect circle. Each day of the year will represent one member making it 360 days celebration. They represent as a group the core supervisory membership through actual unique ownership of the branding of the Marine Foundation.
- The 2nd executive committee is the First Ladies Club, where the leadership would represent the voice of Mother Earth as a supervisory and voting power to our educational project Development structure. This is the keyframe by which "women" become the absolute standard about birth education and the celebration of life.
- The 3rd executive committee is the diplomatic membership of the United Five Ocean's platform (U5O). U5O represents the 5 continents united into a "Club of all Nations" where diplomats mingle, representing their cultures and come together under the vicinity of the continental regions their nation belongs to. In addition, U50, or Club of all Nations, serves to support economic growth through supporting the Public Sector with information and event gathering services.
- The 4th committee is the Executive Club Assembly, which attracts successful business leaders (men or women) to unite under the honorary naval title of "Admiral" to identify and celebrate their potential to become role models of modern societies to lead the next generation to prowess through their example and presence within the Marine Foundation's platform.
- The 5th committee is the Billionaires Legacy Academia Club, which is a council for infrastructural restoration, where extremely wealthy people have a chance to gather in the discussion of megaproject development, maritime or on land, to seek the harmony of communication of our planet through transport projects such as bridges, tunnels, and an international highway concept. Marine Foundation runs uniquely under the umbrella banner of its own branding through the organizational establishment of mass membership platforms and a large event organization system. The creation of these 2 large communications sectors gives it an unparallel control over sponsorship. It will allow it to round up the entire world under large media publications and production platforms.
2 Mass Communication Platforms:
Wikinations: An educational and commercial online portal connecting 240 nations into a giant international Chamber of Commerce online via educational web design & PR concept. To that effect, it takes after the business model of Wikipedia's example who plays more the role of an encyclopedia. In contrast, "wikinations" will become a tourism information center & regional promoter, with a corporate membership within for businesses to expose their services right within the platform. Thus, not only will it become an educational tool to institutions around the world, but it will also serve as reference governments to show off their nation under the banner of attractive beauty and production media to attract investors and developers.
Global Citizens Live Association (GCLA) is a mass membership social platform that caters to any individuals but targeting mainly the family member with a zero tolerance to promiscuity and where values of respect in human communications are taken to the maximum extent of the moral ethics. GCLA becomes an automatic educational incentive as it is connected directly to "wikinations" with exposing flags into the member's dashboard instead of faces first. By flirting the cursor upon the flag image of a new contact, the member receives the immediate option to open the flag's wikinations page for a quick overlook of that person's nation. Contacts stay hidden under the flag of provenance, and opening the contacts dashboard is optional. Meaning that the member becomes more interested in showing how many flags show up on the member's dashboard than showing off faces of people who can stay categorically hidden behind their flag of provenance. The platform will become a "must" to learn geography and culture rapidly through real-time communication between members. Reaching a full dashboard of 240 flags would mean that a person has friends all over the world while becoming familiar with the existence of 240 nations.
One Mega Event Organization Platform
The worldwide network of the Marine Foundation (MARINEF- ADN) has the unique privilege to connect to an entire event organization divided into Festivals, Symposiums, Exhibits, and Sports. The design of 50 international annual events is set to help promote quality tourism to benefit economically any region where the foundation is established. Events are also good media to promote the causes of projects and programs' involvement with information media distributed continuously and sustainably. The event opportunities will also affect supporting areas with promotional tools to attract investment and developments to places that need exposure to the world.
Activities & Information
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN CLUB
The International Women Club is a worldwide “Women Oriented” platform with a mission to become an audience of support for the Marine Foundation, concerning projects relating to Women Empowerment and the Protection of Children around the world. Read More…